Bagnolo is a very ancient place, and this is proved by the important Etruscan settlement dating back to the 6th-4th century B.C. found in the locality of Forcella. After several dominations Bagnolo became part of the Kingdom of Italy only in 1866. It is worth seeing the romanic bell tower of the parish church from the 18th century, and the fountain in the Piazza Diaz called "al funtanun".
Outside the village there is the Travata pumping station (Alessandrini-Colorni-Ploner, 1920-30) showing the centuries-old battle of the people for water, a story that is well documented in the Bertazzolo river and hollow Ecomuseum. A hostel is going to be opened soon.
This territory houses the Forcello Archaeological Park.